all things crafty......

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One of my favorite websites

So I have been working on a few projects. One is my new craft room that I have shared in previous blog posts. I have been wanting to sassy up my walls so to do that I was going to have one of my favorite websites work their magic. I loveeeee Trading Phrases. A few years a go I had them make a giant Monogram for my daughters room. It turned out great and I sent them photos of the completed room and won a contest they where running. I won a $25.00 gift certificate......woohoooo!!!

The great people at Trading Phrases sent my photos to Debbie Travis of HGTV, who was writing a article about monograms. Molly's room was featured in the article. The best part about the whole thing I made her bedding, curtains and pillows myself. I even painted and did the molding all while 28 weeks pregnant. Super cool to be just a stay at home mom and have someone who is a somebody in the business world show off your work. So Thank you Trading Phrases! If your looking for a great vinyl for you wall please check them out. Let them know I sent ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment